In Episode 35, Greg and Joey talk about degrees of separation, designing a hat, and hiking.
- Joey thanks everyone for their kind words and support as he steps back from the show. We’re all going to miss Joey.
- Joey provides an update on the scarf for his son.
- Greg finished socks for his mom (project page).
- Greg finished the Checkbox Cowl, pattern by Ellen M. Silva (project page).
- Greg finished the Tempest Hat, pattern by Emily Johannes (project page).
- Greg Finished the Safe Harbor cowl, pattern by Heather Zoppetti (project page).
- Greg finished a new hat design that he plans to release soon.
- Greg is working on the En Pointe Shawlette, pattern by Joyce Fassbender(project page).
- Greg is working on a couple of pair of socks for himself.
- Greg and Joey gave away a copy of Seed Stitch: Beyond Knit 1, Purl 1 (affiliate link) by Rosemary Drysdale. Thanks to Sixth & Spring Books from Sterling Publishing Co., Inc., we have a copy to give away to one of our listeners. Tune and see if you won!
- Almost all prizes from the County Fair KAL have been delivered. The remaining prizes will be going out soon.
- Ravellenic Games: The Unraveling Podcast is throwing in with Team Sasquatch for the Ravellenic Games.
- Sinead O’Connor Tears Up A Photo Of The Pope On Live TV
- What’s In Your Knitting Tool Kit? — a blog post written by Greg for KnitCrate
- Rugby World Cup
- AT Approach Trail
- Amicalola Falls State Park — check out Joey’s pictures in his Flickr album: Hiking to the Len Foote Hike Inn and Joey’s photos from the Amicalola Falls West Ridge Trail
- Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area — check out Joey’s pictures in his Flickr album: Arabia Mountain Nature Preserve
- Georgia Aquarium