In Episode 20, Greg and Joey talk about scarves, subscriptions, and shipping.
- Special thanks to our sponsor: Coveted Yarn! Coveted Yarn is a local yarn shop in Gloucester, Massachusetts, and is an authorized dealer of our favorite knitting needles: Karbonz, by Knitter’s Pride. In addition to a great variety of widely distributed yarn, Coveted Yarn offers their own signature line of yarn — Flat Rocks Yarn, which is dyed by the shop owner’s sister. You can also find McPorter Farms knitting accessories and buttons at Coveted Yarn. World-wide shipping is available. Contact them via their website or at 1-978-282-8809 for more information and to place an order.
- We haven’t shipped prizes from previous giveaways yet. We will, eventually, we promise.
- Joey is working on a scarf for his son. His promise of finishing it by Christmas in previous episodes did not specify which Christmas it will be finished by. He’s making good progress, but isn’t banking on Christmas anymore.
- Greg completed a Mini-Stocking (no project page). He loves this pattern.
- Greg is knitting dishcloths. On his fishing trip, he knitted a big one with cotton yarn and Scrubby yarn held double. He’s looking forward to using it. He also has been using KnitPicks Dishie yarn, which he loves.
- Greg is working on a pair of Zigzagular Socks for his mom (project page). First sock is complete, he’s starting the zigs and zags on the other sock now. He’s using HauteKnitYarn.
- Greg is working on his Halcyarn Socks (project page). First sock is complete. He loves the contrasting cuffs, toes, and heels in black, but he hates weaving in the ends with black yarn. Yarn is custom-dyed by Dr. Kelly from the Ewe University podcast.
- Greg has started some imaginary knitting: the Sun Blossoms Cowl with amazing alpaca yarn from Fair Winds Farm.
- Point/Counterpoint by Kino Knits and Sarah Schira– check out the thread in our Ravelry group for your chance to win a copy of this collection.
- Letterpress by Sara Bauer — check out the thread in our Ravelry groupfor your chance to win a copy of this collection.
- Knitcrate — Use code KD20 at checkout to receive 20% off your first order.