Episode 33: Yeah, So, This One’s Pretty Funny
In Episode 33, Greg and Joey talk about foreshadowing, bar fights, and seed stitch.
- We are Knitcrate Ambassadors! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
- Greg is working on socks for his mom.
- Greg finished the Crosshatch Shawl for his wife (project page).
- Greg finished a Batman Ornament (project page). Get your own kits at the LexiCorp Etsy shop.
- Greg finished a new shawl design. But he’s going to knit a two-color version of it instead.
- Greg finished a Milo for a friend.
- Joey provides an update on the scarf for his son.
- Greg and Joey review Seed Stitch: Beyond Knit 1, Purl 1 (affiliate link) by Rosemary Drysdale. Thanks to Sixth & Spring Books from Sterling Publishing Co., Inc., we have a copy to give away to one of our listeners. Check out the giveaway thread in our Ravelry group for details!
- Podcasts We Mention And Love
- We gave out prizes for the County Fair KAL. Listen to see if you won something. (Spoiler alert: everyone who entered won something.)