In Episode 5,
Greg and Joey find
the sound of unraveling.
- Beard Length Measuring Shirt
- Knitter’s Pride Karbonz — Greg and Joey both love these needles and are totally open to a sponsorship deal with Knitter’s Pride.
- The Casual Friday Dog Sweater by Lion Brand Yarn — Joey’s knitting this for his dog (project page)
- Basic Socks a la Jeanne by Jeanne Shrader — Greg knitted this for his mom (project page)
- Genevieve’s Tube Socks by Jasmin & Gigi Knitmore — Greg knitted this for his daughter (project page)
- Untangled by Samiha Qureshi — Greg knitted this for himself (project page)
- Gramma’s Dishcloth (Grandmother’s 2nd Favorite) by PJ Allen — Greg’s favorite dishcloth pattern
- This Old House
- New Yankee Workshop
- Knitting Addiction — a yarn shop in the Outer Banks of NC that Greg loves to visit
- Red Heart Scrubby Yarn — great for dishcloths!
- Cognitive Anchoring — the science behind why it’s a great idea to knit simple things during meetings and conferences so that you can pay attention better
- Respect the Spindle (affiliate link) by Abby Franquemont — an excellent book on spinning with a spindle
- Help Me Find A Hat Pattern — the thread to help Joey find a hat pattern that approximates his son’s favorite hat
- Andre Sue Knits etsy shop — Greg won a sock blank from her shop and is planning on knitting a shawl from it, either the:
- Sugar Maple Wikipedia Page
- Little Waiting for Winter Mittens and Waiting for Winter Mittens patterns by Susan B. Anderson
- Daily Haiku: 2010 (affiliate link) — Greg’s first book of silly haiku
- Rudolf Steiner