Episode 18 - The Sound Of Square Needles
In Episode 18, Greg and Joey talk about dreams, fairs, and designing.
- Special thanks to our sponsor: Coveted Yarn! Coveted Yarn is a local yarn shop in Gloucester, Massachusetts, and is an authorized dealer of our favorite knitting needles: Karbonz, by Knitter’s Pride. In addition to a great variety of widely distributed yarn, Coveted Yarn offers their own signature line of yarn — Flat Rocks Yarn, which is dyed by the shop owner’s sister. You can also find McPorter Farms knitting accessories and buttons at Coveted Yarn. World-wide shipping is available. Contact them via their website or at 1-978-282-8809 for more information and to place an order.
- Notes from the Ravelry Group
- Ongoing Events
- County Fair KAL: enter your fiber-related crafts in your local fair, then enter them in our KAL.
- Gwinnett County Fair — Joey entered 3 items: socks, Tranquilla (first place in scarves and cowls!), and soap (second place!). His wife entered in the stained glass category (first place!).
- Greg has entered the North Carolina State Fair with six items and is looking forward to seeing how they performed.
- Georgia Fiber Fest — Joey attended and had a great time. He learned how to spin on a drop spindle. Joey bought items from the following vendors:
- TV Time With Joey