Episode 17: Knitters’ Confessions
In Episode 17, Greg and Joey talk about deep, dark secrets, center pull yarn, and soap.
- Special thanks to our sponsor: Coveted Yarn! Coveted Yarn is a local yarn shop in Gloucester, Massachusetts, and is an authorized dealer of our favorite knitting needles: Karbonz, by Knitter’s Pride. In addition to a great variety of widely distributed yarn, Coveted Yarn offers their own signature line of yarn — Flat Rocks Yarn, which is dyed by the shop owner’s sister. You can also find McPorter Farms knitting accessories and buttons at Coveted Yarn. World-wide shipping is available. Contact them via their website or at 1-978-282-8809 for more information and to place an order.
- Prize Bin Additions
- Joey is working on a scarf for his son.
- Joey has started another pair of socks. He’s using a contrasting color for the toes, heels, and cuffs and Opal for the main body. He enjoys keeping his yarn in The Yarnit.
- April Showers Socks — Greg has finished these socks, except for the weaving in of ends and blocking (project page).
- Halcyarn socks — Greg is working on these. They’re so young he hasn’t even set up a project page for them.
- Voss Cowl — the colorwork cowl is working on. Also so young that he hasn’t set up a project page for it, either. He’s having some frustration with the color dominance in the colorwork and probalby should have worked through the Stripe Domination hat by Twinset Ellen first.
- Amplitude — this is Greg’s newest shawl design. It is currently benig test knit. You can follow the #AmplitudeShawl hashtag on Instagram to keep an eye on the test knitting. The pattern is scheduled for release on September 23, 2017.
- Ongoing Events
- Upcoming Events
- TV Time With Joey
- Joey’s Soap