Episode 16: Insert Witty Episode Title Here
In Episode 16, the talk is about sweaters, lace, and underwater knitting.
- Special thanks to our sponsor: Coveted Yarn! Coveted Yarn is a local yarn shop in Gloucester, Massachusetts, and is an authorized dealer of our favorite knitting needles: Karbonz, by Knitter’s Pride. In addition to a great variety of widely distributed yarn, Coveted Yarn offers their own signature line of yarn — Flat Rocks Yarn, which is dyed by the shop owner’s sister. You can also find McPorter Farms knitting accessories and buttons at Coveted Yarn. World-wide shipping is available. Contact them via their website or at 1-978-282-8809 for more information and to place an order.
- Prize Bin Additions
- $50 Gift Certificate to Knitters Brewing Company added to the prize bin for the County Fair KAL. Thanks to socalknitgirl Wendy for providing the prize.
- Ongoing Events
- Upcoming Events
- Georgia Fiber Fest — September 8-10 in Columbus, GA: Joey is 96.5% planning to attend.
- Sisu Designs Lost In the Woods Knitting Retreat: Ellen is attending.
- Rhinebeck — October 15-16: Ellen is planning to attend.
- Joey’s Soap — now available for purchase!