In Episode 46, Greg and Pam talk about storms, sweaters, and state fairs.
- We are Knitcrate Ambassadors! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
- FiberCrafty's independently owned shops are stocked with yarn, fiber, project bags, stitch markers and more. With filter terms specific to yarn and fiber, the ability to save favorites, and a secure checkout process, it's better than a 24 hour fiber festival! For shop owners, our easy to use interface makes selling online easy. FiberCrafty is owned by one woman that has a crazy love of yarn and knitting. Greg's favorite feature? Pants are optional. Shop for your next project at FiberCrafty.
- Current/Upcoming Unraveling Events
- Upcoming Events Where You Might Find Us
- My Grandma's Gardenis a FiberCrafty shop with fantastic handmade ceramic buttons, spinners' diz and handspun yarn. Handmade buttons can add the perfect finishing touch!
- The Opinionated Knitter
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet