In Episode 44, Greg and Pam talk about pickles, opinions, and pocket-sized festivals.
- We are Knitcrate Ambassadors! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
- FiberCrafty'sindependently owned shops are stocked with yarn, fiber, project bags, stitch markers and more. With filter terms specific to yarn and fiber, the ability to save favorites, and a secure checkout process, it's better than a 24 hour fiber festival! For shop owners, our easy to use interface makes selling online easy. FiberCrafty is owned by one woman that has a crazy love of yarn and knitting. Greg's favorite feature? Pants are optional. Shop for your next project at FiberCrafty.
- Current/Upcoming Unraveling Events
- Upcoming Events Where You Might Find Us
- Pam is having a drawing for a FiberCrafty Gift Certificate for people who provide feedback about the website using this survey. Drawing closes Thursday, 8/23.
- The Opinionated Knitter
- New Feature! We will be exploring the book The Opinionated Knitter(affiliate link). This is a collection of Elizabeth Zimmerman's iconic newsletters. Next episode will begin with an overview. Each subsequent episode we will cover her newsletters one by one. Get your own copy and follow along!
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet