Episode 28: Don’t Steal Stuff
In Episode 28, Greg and Joey talk about stealing, hiking, and music.
- We are Knitcrate Ambassadors! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
- Thank you to the surge in listeners we’ve noticed. We don’t know where you’re from — please come introduce yourself in the Revelry group.
- Joey is working on the scarf for his son and is determined to finish it before his son’s birthday. This year.
- Greg finished his pair of Allons-y Socks (project page) with yarn from Knitcircus. The gradient yarn from Knitcircus is awesome to work with. In order to use the entirety of the gradient, he is knitting these socks toe-up. He’s using a 9″ circular needle for this sock and loving it.
- Greg started a new project: the Crosshatch shawl (project page).
- Don’t Steal Stuff