Episode 23: What’s In The Box?
In Episode 23, Greg and Joey talk about the weather, knitting winter items when it’s warm, and various subscription boxes.
- We are Knitcrate Ambassadors! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
- Special thanks to our sponsor: Coveted Yarn! Coveted Yarn is a local yarn shop in Gloucester, Massachusetts, and is an authorized dealer of our favorite knitting needles: Karbonz, by Knitter’s Pride. In addition to a great variety of widely distributed yarn, Coveted Yarn offers their own signature line of yarn — Flat Rocks Yarn, which is dyed by the shop owner’s sister. You can also find McPorter Farms knitting accessories and buttons at Coveted Yarn. World-wide shipping is available. Contact them via their website or at 1-978-282-8809 for more information and to place an order.
- Ravelry Goings-On
- We gave away a copy of Presto by Lars Rains. Listen to the episode to see if you won.
- Rib Magazine. Greg loves his copy of issue one and is looking forward to future issues.
- TV Time With Joey
- The Americans. Greg mistakenly said that Netflix has Season 4 available now. Wrong streaming service — last season is available via Amazon Prime.
- Black Sails