Episode 19: Literally True
In Episode 19, Greg and Joey talk about singers, fair knitting, and ukulele gatherings.
- Special thanks to our sponsor: Coveted Yarn! Coveted Yarn is a local yarn shop in Gloucester, Massachusetts, and is an authorized dealer of our favorite knitting needles: Karbonz, by Knitter’s Pride. In addition to a great variety of widely distributed yarn, Coveted Yarn offers their own signature line of yarn — Flat Rocks Yarn, which is dyed by the shop owner’s sister. You can also find McPorter Farms knitting accessories and buttons at Coveted Yarn. World-wide shipping is available. Contact them via their website or at 1-978-282-8809 for more information and to place an order.
- We gave away loads of prizes from the County Fair KAL. Spoiler alert: everyone who entered the KAL won a prize. Tune in and find out what you won.
- Notes from the Ravelry Group
- Joey is working on a scarf for his son. He promises to finish it by Christmas.
- Greg is working on his Halcyarn Socks (project page). First sock is complete. He loves the contrasting cuffs, toes, and heels in black, but he hates weaving in the ends with black yarn.
- Greg is working on the Voss Cowl (project page). Since the last episode, he ripped it all out and re-knit it, switching which color yarn he was holding in each hand. This changed the color dominance and now the yarn is looking how he wants it to look.
- Greg is working on the Flower Cardigan (project page) for Blueberry. He hopes to finish it soon so Blueberry can wear it this winter.
- Greg finished a cross stitch lighthouse that he picked up on vacation a couple of weeks ago.
- TV (micro-)Time With Joey