Episode 15: Hiyooooooo! It’s a Giveaway-palooza!
In Episode 15, Greg and Joey talk about yarn crawls, sewing, and soap.
- Special thanks to our sponsor: Coveted Yarn! Coveted Yarn is a local yarn shop in Gloucester, Massachusetts, and is an authorized dealer of our favorite knitting needles: Karbonz, by Knitter’s Pride. In addition to a great variety of widely distributed yarn, Coveted Yarn offers their own signature line of yarn — Flat Rocks Yarn, which is dyed by the shop owner’s sister. You can also find McPorter Farms knitting accessories and buttons at Coveted Yarn. World-wide shipping is available. Contact them via their website or at 1-978-282-8809 for more information and to place an order.
- Joey is working on a scarf for his son.
- Unnamed Shawl — Greg finished knitting his new shawl design. He’s working on getting a pattern created now. Hoping to have it published by the end of the summer.
- April Showers Socks — the socks Greg currently has on his needles (project page).
- Ongoing Events
- Past Events
- Joey’s finished the skirt he was knitting.
- TV Time With Joey
- Joey’s Soap — now available for purchase!